Sonntag, 29. Januar 2012

Why Every Entrepreneur Should Self-Publish a Book

snoopy_writingI've published eight books in the past seven years,�five with traditional publishers (Wiley, Penguin, HarperCollins), one comic book, �and the last two I've self-published. In this post I give�the specific details of all of my sales numbers and advances�with the traditional publishers. Although the jury is still out on my self-published books,�"How to be the Luckiest Man Alive"�and�"I Was Blind But Now I See"�I can tell you these two have already sold more than my five books with traditional publishers, combined. If you, the entrepreneur, self-publish a book you will stand out, you will make more money, you will kick your competitors right in the XX, and you will look amazingly cool at cocktail parties. I know this because I am seldom cool but at cocktail parties, with my very own comic book, I can basically have sex with anyone in the room. But don't believe me, it costs you nothing and almost no time to try it yourself.

touch microsoft app gawker

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen