Mittwoch, 29. Dezember 2010

Blow Things Up is a fun, easy physics Time Waster

blowthingsup
Time-wasters can sometimes be frustrating; after all, when I just want to distract myself for a few minutes, I'm not really looking for something that's going to make me feel like I'm not good enough. That's what work is for, right?

Blow Things Up is a nice game, because you will be good at it. You get a number of bombs which you can plant anywhere on the screen, even midair. Once you put a bomb in place, it doesn't shift, roll, move, or do anything suspicious until you hit Space - at which point it does what a bomb should, which is explode.

When the bomb explodes, it shifts things around; ideally, it shifts the "bad guys" off the screen. By "bad guys" I mean those cute red cyclops you can see at the top and the middle of the screenshot. The yellow cyclops are the "good guys", and if you push them off the screen, you lose.

It took me about 3-4 minutes to reach level 22; it was virtually effortless, which is just what I needed right now. Quite a fun little game.

Blow Things Up is a fun, easy physics Time Waster originally appeared on Download Squad on Tue, 21 Dec 2010 13:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

android gadget mobile ipad

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen