Sonntag, 24. Juni 2012

Ask Engadget: best online storefront for a small business?

Ask Engadget

We know you've got questions, and if you're brave enough to ask the world for answers, here's the outlet to do so. This week's Ask Engadget inquiry is from Cesar, who wants to become the next eBoy. If you're looking to send in an inquiry of your own, drop us a line at ask [at] engadget [dawt] com.

"I design and make customized t-shirts in my town, and over the last two years they've become pretty popular. I've had to expand to keep up with all the demand, so now I'm looking at taking my business online, but I don't know anything about building my own e-store. What's the best way for a newbie to start their own e-store? I've been looking at services like Wix, but can you think of anything better? Thanks in advance!"

We're always looking to ask questions that are a little bit different than "help me pick an Android tablet" and this one's a real doozy. In a former life we once had to help build a site that used POWA, which we were quite taken with, but that's as far as our knowledge goes. Perhaps one of you knows of a truly excellent e-commerce platform for small businesses and can point Cesar in the right direction. Go on, let's be good to one another.

Ask Engadget: best online storefront for a small business? originally appeared on Engadget on Sat, 23 Jun 2012 23:15:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink   |   | Email this | Comments


mobile kindle usb flash

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen