Dienstag, 26. Juni 2012

Case-Mate Barely There Case for HTC One X/XL

Case-Mate barely there

The HTC ONE X  is a beautifully designed phone. The polycarbonate body feels like it is tough – but I do worry about scratches and how it would weather a drop.

While it certainly seems well built and sturdy, I would not be very happy if  I dropped the HTC ONE X– either on the face of the device or on the back with the protruding camera.

A good case makes me feel better about the investment in the phone and it is good insurance against the unforeseen. However, these new HTC devices are pretty big and I don’t want to add to the size. The HTC One X is also incredibly thin and I wouldn’t want to compromise that feel either.

read more



kindle usb flash touch

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen