Montag, 11. Juni 2012

How I Became A 19-Year-Old Associate VC

Screen Shot 2012-06-10 at 7.36.52 PMEditor?s note: Alex Banayan is an associate at Alsop Louie Partners, an early stage technology venture capital firm based in San Francisco, CA. He is nineteen years old (and thus this post could really use a #humblebrag in the title). To stay connected with Alex, sign up for his newsletter here. Okay, full disclosure: I?ve never had a startup go through an IPO, I don?t have an MBA?heck?I?m not even old enough to take the finance course offered at my school, but I?m now an associate at Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm. My story is a bit crazy, so by all means stop reading now if you?re looking for a fairytale. Being a VC at nineteen was never part of the plan.

computer playstation mobile kindle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen